Hamsey Green Session Structure
- Everyone is welcomed into the session.
- PLAY begins!
- Grown-ups and children have fun learning and exploring together. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage effective learning characteristics: playing and exploring, active learning, creating and thinking critically.
During Play with Me:
- We like to get *messy and also use the outside area as much as possible - so please wear suitable clothing and bring a change of clothes.
- Everyone tidys up together.
- We sit on the mat to enjoy our social time and share fruit together.
- We end the session with nursery rhymes and / or a story.
*Please read the notice boards to see why messy play is important for you and your child to enjoy together.