Hamsey Green Primary School Policies & Procedures
The following policies apply to both the school and the Children's Centre and can be found on the School information page.
- Parental Concerns Policy
- RE Policy
- SEN (Inclusion) Policy
- Camera and Use of Video Code
- Curriculum Policy
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Child Protection Policy 2013 - 2014
- Health and Safety Policy 2014
"Wherever a policy refers to the School then this also actually includes the Children's Centre".
Agreed by the Full Governing Body meeting on 13th November 2013.
All policies are reviewed by Governing Body Committee and / or the Full Governing Body.
- Full copies of the Health and Safety Policy and the Child Protection Policy are available to look at in the School Office.
- If you are concerned about a school child then please contact Mrs Fiona Morgan - Headteacher and the Child Protection Liaison Officer (CPLO) at the school in confidence.
- If you are concerned about a child in the Centre please contact Mrs Jackie Bolton the Child Protection Liaison Officer (CPLO) at the Children's Centre in confidence.
Policies & Procedures
The following Policies and Procedures relate to the Children's Centre only. All policies are available to look at in the Children's Centre Office.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Admissions Procedure
- Arrivals and Departures Procedure
- Breastfeeding Policy
- Children's Activities Procedure
- Children's Centre Charter / Safeguarding Statement
- Core Purpose for Children's Centres September 2012
- Data Protection Act 1998 (ICO)
- Dealing with Accidents Procedure
- Emergency Procedure
- Mobile Phone Procedure
- Safeguarding Procedure
- Lone Worker / Personal Safety Policy & Practice Guidance