What is Universal Jobmatch?
Jobcentreplus are improving how you can search and apply for jobs. Their new free and secure online service is called Universal Jobmatch and is available to everyone looking for work.
Universal Jobmatch will be one of the largest jobsites in the UK and you can use it by visiting www.gov.uk/jobsearch
Universal Jobmatch will make looking for jobs easier and quicker. It uses the latest technology to help you find jobs that are right for you, by matching your CV and skills to jobs posted on the service.
Universal Jobmatch is available in English and Welsh.
What does this mean for you?
When you register online for your own Universal Jobmatch account you will be able to;
- seach and apply for jobs at a time to suit you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- create a CV or upload a CV you already have
- receive email alerts when new jobs that match your CV and skills are posted
- record all you jobseach activity in one place making it easy to discuss with your Jobcentre Plus advisor
What you need to do now
To make sure you can use all the features of the new service, simply set up your Universal Jobmatch account.
To set up an account you need to:
- get an email address if you don't already have one.
- visit www.gov.uk/jobsearch
- set up a Government Gateway Account if you don't already have one (when you visit www.gov.uk/jobsearch, you can follow a link to set up this account)
- keep a note of your Government Gateway User ID and password as you will need them every time you log in to Universal Jobmatch
* * * * * *
If you are looking for a Job
Phone 0845 6060 234
Lines open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 1pm Saturdays.
Have a look below for the most recent Part Time & Full Time selections - updated 25th September 2015.