New News Story
News items for week ending 1st February 2019.
Attendance for this week
Lower School: Inkpen 94.8%
Upper School: Wells 94.8%
Well done to both of these classes
Key Dates, Events and Communication
We are so proud of our new website that was implemented last year. We are keen to hear your feedback on how you are getting on with interacting with it, please do pass on your comments by dropping an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you to all the parents who have shown great support and already verbalised and/or written in to tell us about their positive experiences.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you about where you can find key information, dates and events on our website. Publicising and publishing information on our website is the most efficient and cost effective, preferred method. We are an eco-friendly school and are trying hard to reduce our carbon footprint. So thank you for your support and understanding on this.
- STOP PRESS is emailed out as a bulletin every Friday and you can also click the link to it at the bottom of our website homepage for direct access to the latest release.
- Calendar dates and key events are published, once they are ratified, on our yellow calendar on the home page of our website
- At the beginning of each term, all parents are emailed the schedule for ‘Parent Workshops and Events’, well in advance.
- We have a twitter feed and account. Please join us and follow us @HamseyPrimary
- You do not need to have a twitter account to access the tweets from school. At the bottom of our home page the latest tweets can be read, whether or not you have an account.
- Every half-term, we publish the Headteacher’s Newsletter. You can find our celebrations and good news for each half-term and find out about our growing success, achievements and improvements across the school.
- Please come and show your support at our events that we host each half-term. We try to organise a range of events to engage parents, but are only able to run them if they are well attended and supported. We appreciate that certain times of the day/evening will not work for everyone, but we have tried incredibly hard to offer a range of events offered during the mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Where appropriate, from time to time, we send out and/or email letters that are specific to particular classes or year groups.
Message from School Kitchen
The School Kitchen has asked us to advise you that due to a supplier issue, the Roast Dinner on Wednesday 6th February will be chicken and not pork as detailed on the School Money System.
Please may we remind you to ensure that when parking in the local roads surrounding our school that you do so with consideration for our neighbours. You should also ensure that you adhere to the parking restrictions relating to the zig zag lines outside of school, and refrain from parking on them during these times.